We regard school uniform as an important element in maintaining standards and hope that parents will support us in this. Sensible attire and hairstyles sum up our approach. The school colours are purple and black. Most items can be purchased from Natasha’s in Huddersfield or online from Tesco at tesco.com.ues. The following uniform applies on the journey to and from school, as well as within school
Nursery - Year 6 Uniform
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- White polo shirt with school logo.
- Black or grey trousers for boys. Black or grey skirt, trousers or pinafore for girls.
- Black shoes.
Summer Alternatives (optional)
- Yellow or purple checked/striped summer dress for girls.
- Grey or black shorts for boys.
Physical Education Kit
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts (no football kits)
- Black trainers.
- For outdoor PE, black jogging bottoms, black sweatshirt, plain white t-shirt and trainers.
Swimming Kit Yrs 3 & 4
All children need a towel and swimming cap. Boys require proper trunks (not long shorts) and girls a full swimming costume.
Please could you help us by ensuring that all items of your child's uniform are clearly named.
KS3/4 (Yr 7-11) Uniform
- School blazer (black) with school logo.
- Black trousers for boys. Black skirt (no shorter than knee length), or trousers for girls. (Jeans or cords are not allowed).
- Girls should wear black/skin coloured tights of ankle socks
- White shirt
- School clip-on tie (purple and gold). Yr 11 have broader striped tie.
- Black flat shoes or pumps. (Trainers are not allowed)
- Dark overcoat. No hooded sweatshirts.
Physical Education Kit
- Purple polo shirt with logo
- Purple hooded school sweatshirt
- Plain black PE shorts
- Black tracksuits bottoms
- Indoor trainers
- Outdoor footwear (trainers or football boots)
- Swimming costume or trunks and cap (Yr7)
- No denim - articles of clothing made from denim are not regarded as appropriate for wear to and from school nor inside the school.
- Jewellery – only a watch and one stud in each ear for boys and girls. All jewellery must be removed for PE/Games. No other form of body piercing (for example facial piercing) is allowed.
- Extremes of colour and fashion are unacceptable. Pupils may be sent home if not appropriately dressed.
- Extreme hairstyles or make-up are not permitted.
- Open toed, high heeled or backless shoes/boots are not appropriate.
If you are in any doubt about any of the information given above, please contact the school before making your purchases.