- to give a voice to parents and carers.
- to encourage open, effective communication between parents/carers, pupils, staff and governors.
- to work in partnership with the School to create a welcoming school that is inclusive for all parents/carers.
- to identify and represent the views of the parents/carers on matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
- to promote opportunities for parents/carers to engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
The Parent Voice is:
- a mechanism through which parents'/carers' questions, concerns, suggestions and ideas can be raised to the school leadership and/or governing body.
- managed by a member of staff alongside a group of parents with representation from all key stages within the school who meet once a term to discuss school-related issues
The Parent Voice will not:
- discuss issues relating to individual pupils or parents/carers.
- discuss issues relating to individual staff.
- organise fundraising or social activities.
If you have any feedback/suggestions for sessions then please feel free to e-mail Jane Lees in school email@example.com. Thank you.