Community and Marketing
Community and Marketing Committee
To provide strategic direction, support and challenge to the leadership of the school and to hold them to account in relation to the development of the school as a hub for community involvement and activity.
50% of membership
Terms of Reference
- To work with senior leadership to further develop the school as a community hub
- To work with senior leadership to develop cohesive links with all elements of the community: local residents, business and employers, adult education, further and higher education to ensure that the school supports the local community in meeting its needs.
- To ensure that the school communicates clearly with parents and that the Parents Forum is an active and integral part of the school.
- Building a marketing and communication strategy
- Developing the school website
- Working with the media